United Way of Metro Chicago’s Virtual Volunteer Resume Workshop allows job seekers to connect with business professionals such as yourself who can offer useful guidance to individuals who need a resume when applying to jobs and internships. Creating a resume can be a scary and tedious process, but with your assistance, job seekers can feel confident and prepared. A great resume can showcase their skills, achievements, and experience.
This resume workshop will:
• Explain the importance of having a strong resume and how it can benefit them when applying to colleges and jobs
• Explain the importance of being concise and using proper formatting
• Help job seekers identify and describe their skills, interests, and passions
• Help job seekers create a resume that makes them feel proud and confident
• Help job seekers learn to make updates and edits in the future to keep their resumes current
Ready to get started? Please complete and submit the below virtual adult resume workshop request form and a United Way team member will follow-up with next steps. United, we will build stronger neighborhoods for a stronger Chicago region.
Virtual Job Seeker Resume Workshop Request Form